EHR for Maternity Care
- Chart from any computer, iPad or smartphone.
- Customizable discussion check lists for each client.
- Collaborate and communicate with your partners and colleagues.
- The option to give your client direct access to their medical record.
- HIPAA compliant, bank level security and automatically backed up.
See What People Are Saying…
Private Practice gets my highest recommendation. I am excited about the future of data collection that is enabled by such a high quality, patient centered EHR. It not only has the potential to streamline data collection, but the transparent chart engages clients and opens up innumerable pathways for tracking and describing the exceptional care that midwives provide. The possibilities for research and advocacy are limitless. I have no doubt that Private Practice will play a vital role in transforming maternity care in the U.S. and abroad. The MANA Division of Research is excited to be a part of it.
- Melissa Cheyney, PhD, CPM, LDM Chair, MANA Division of Research Associate Professor, Oregon State University
It makes sense on so many levels. Ease of use, sharing information with clients and other providers, less paper etc. Not to mention, electronic charting is where all other medical professions have/are going and we’ll gain more respect as providers by doing the same.
- Kim Jacob, CPM, LM President of the Arkansas Association of Midwives and Chairperson of the Midwives Advisory Board of the Arkansas Department of Health
Awards and Accolades
Heath 2.0 Code-a-thon Winner
We had 24 hours to build the most innovative data driven Health Care tool. Judges included former U.S. Chief Technology Officer Aneesh Chopra and Health 2.0 Co-Founder Matthew Holt.
Top 50 HIT Innovations
Private Practice was invited to the 2012 IOM/HHS Health Data Forum (Datapalooza) as one of the top 50 most innovative Health Information Technology (HIT) companies. Watch the video
NeHC Consumer Consortium
Private Practice is one of a handful of companies featured at the
NeHC Consumer Consortium on eHealth Engagement Summit .